Funeral Preplanning Austin TX
Pre-planning for funeral services is a serious matter. It protects you and your loved ones. For this reason, the State of Texas has established a website to provide additional education and resources for those in the process of considering pre-planning funeral goods and services. Please visit www.prepaidfunerals.texas.gov. for important information supplied by the Texas Department of Banking who oversees pre-planned funeral insurance policies.
The stress of making funeral plans can be very difficult on loved ones. Most families have little knowledge what final arrangements their loved one desired and the expense of a funeral can easily create a financial burden for family. Pre-planning allows you to protect loved ones from additional emotional stress and can help to eliminate the financial burden of purchasing funeral goods and services.
What is a pre-need plan?
Simply put, a pre need plan consists of a pre-need funeral contract outlining the funeral goods and services that you select personally for yourself or your loved one. The second component is a pre-need insurance policy whose benefits are assigned to pay for the funeral goods and services you selected when the need arises. We can co-ordinate a payment plans that suits your needs, from a single payment plan to monthly bank account withdrawals. By pre-paying your funeral you eliminate your family second guessing on if they have spent too much or too little on your funeral. For more information on what is applicable in your region, simply speak to a pre-planning adviser at our funeral home by calling 512-444-3355. Each year thousands of people decide to pre-plan and pre-pay their funeral, these plans are designed to be flexible and can accommodate the many changes that often occur in people’s lives.
What are the advantages of a pre-need services for funerals?
- Insures that the funeral goods and services you selected will be paid for by the insurance policy if the policy remains in good standing.
- Helps to prevent families from emotional spending.
- Informs your loved ones of the funeral services and goods that you envisioned, taking the guess work out of it for your loved ones. Helps to avoid family conflict over what your wishes are because you have clearly stated the funeral you envision.
- Allows for your funeral to be paid over time in monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Because the funeral arrangements are financially backed by an insurance policy, there are protective measures in place, should you pass away prior to making all of the payments originally contracted.
- Between 70 and 75 decisions are made within the first 24-48 hours of death. It’s difficult to think rationally while making so many decisions within days of losing someone, pre-planning gives yourself, family and friends peace of mind. Pre-planning gives your loved ones direction.
Our Austin pre-planning team is truly second to none with many years of experience in pre-planning and assisting families. They can be of great help in providing education and walking you through the process of pre-planning to the degree that you are comfortable. Pre-planning is truly a gift to your loved ones. We hear time and time again families express sincere appreciation for their loved providing them with documented instructions which allowed them to focus on remembering and honoring their love one and begin the healing process more easily. Contact Sylvia Vallejo Zachman who is the manager of our pre-planning team at 512-444-3355. She will be happy to answer all your questions and guide you through the pre-planning process. The majority of families find pre-planning to be easy, relaxed and often times fun and enjoyable. It is much easier to seriously consider death when it is at a distance. That is what pre-planning allows you to do...consider death at a distance and make decisions with a clear mind. When there is no pre-planning, your loved ones do not have the ability to do that...they must make decisions during a time of sadness, grief, fear, and sometimes even anger.